In this exercise, you will add a watershed legend table to the drawing.
This exercise continues from Exercise 2: Generating a Watershed Analysis.
Create a watershed legend table
This exercise uses Surface-5A.dwg with the modifications you made in the previous exercise, or you can open Surface-5B.dwg from the tutorials drawings folder.
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, expand the Surface >> Table Styles >> Watershed collection.
- Right-click the Standard style. Click Edit.
- In the Table Style dialog box, on the Data Properties tab, clear the Sort Data check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Annotate tab >> Labels & Tables panel >> Add Tables menu >> Add Surface Legend Table.
- At the prompt to specify the table type, enter Watersheds.
- You are prompted to specify whether you want the table to automatically update if the analysis information changes. Enter Dynamic to enable automatic updating.
- If a change is made to the surface and the watershed analysis is regenerated, the legend is automatically updated.
- Click a location in the drawing where you want to place the upper-left corner of the table.
The legend table is displayed in the drawing at the selected location.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please see the Autodesk Creative Commons FAQ for more information.